Friday, February 5, 2016

I regret nothing

So I was looking at Loren's blog and found this prompt. So anyway...... I wrote this story based on it. Enjoy!

I Regret Nothing.png

Siting in the royal velvet chair that belonged to my mother, Queen Brielle, I quickly thought about the war that was happening. Here, in the city of Zander, the first war in 130 years was happening. I heard a gun shot ring out from a crowd, some shrieks, and heavy wailing.

I got up from the thrown, picked up the hem of my butter-yellow gown, and walked to the room filed with TNT and other explosives we kept just in case something like this happened.

I grabbed a few pounds of TNT and walked as fast as I could out to the courtyard, not caring that the hem of my gown was being torn apart.

After what felt like forever, I sat the TNT down and BOOM!

I saw my maid, Lacey, running up to me.

"Queen Ella!" she shrieked. "You blew up half the city!"

I crossed my arms and replied with, "I regret nothing."
************************************************************************

So this sucked, but I was in a rush (I need to leave for school soon, and I still need to find a) my earbuds, b) my right shoe XD, and c) my lunch money.)

Bye,

4 comments:

  1. Nice! I enjoyed it. I nominated you for the quote of the day challenge! Check it out here: http://girlgetscrafting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OKAY DUDE AM I NOT FOLLOWING THIS BLOG? I thought I was following this blog. Hold on I'll go check.
    *gallops off on royal steed*
    .........
    *gallops back*
    Sorry it took me so long, I stopped for ice cream. *nods*
    And it appears I am not following this blog! That is a tragedy and shall be amended immediately.
    Now, about the actual post - I love this piece! Short and sweet, with some beautiful imagery sprinkled in there. I also love everyone's names, they're so unique.

    Ellie | On the Other Side of Reality

    ReplyDelete