Friday, January 29, 2016

writing camp~ challenge 3

so this is going to be different. i have you guys doing random prompts, so today, i will be giving you random song lyrics! these are going to be lyrics from the band all time low (which i love, fyi). so yeah. i'll also post the lyric video on here.

song: if these sheets were states.

 Single Review: “Kids in the Dark” (All Time Low) | Pop-Punk ... song: kids in the dark

dear maria, count me in song: dear maria, count me in

all of these are my favorites, fyi.

and i am not trying to get you to like all time low, i just wanted to post the lyrics so you could see the whole song. that's all.

so these are going to be due on feb. 12, so you have at least a week or two to get these in.

and for my point system, depending on how many prompts you use, you get a point. so if you use all 3, then you get 3 points.

so yeah.

bye. 

6 comments:

  1. Do I use the title of the song? Or all of the words on the pic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kelsi! Um.... I REALLY need to start writing soon, so could you PLEASE answer my comment????

      Delete
  2. OK, I'm quitting. You have not answered my comments and if you did, it would be too late, so I'm quitting. I'm not going to be mean about your blog on mine, I just can't do this anymore. You have a very nice blog, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry, Genna! It's just because of A) I've been sick, B) My computer decided to take a mini dump on me, and C) Your comments have been viewed by my Nintendo 3DS, and I couldn't reply to them.

      Aw. man, you're quitting? That's just sad.

      Delete
  3. Wow... Now you make me sound like a horrible person... :( :( :( Umm.. If I had a little time I could still do it... If you will let me? *whimpers hopefully*

    ReplyDelete