Wednesday, January 27, 2016

snow.

boot prints.

snow crunching beneath my feet

heart aching, begging to go outside.

as i stepped out of my cozy, heated house, the cold wind winded up my spine, giving me the chills

well duh it is the middle of january after all.






so how are you guys today? i'm actually staying home from school, we got, like, almost 3 feet here in maryland (2 1/2 to be exact) and school's closed today, tomorrow, and friday.

so anyway..... yeah. my brother is playing his nintendo 2ds right now and ugghhh he turns the volume up so loud.i can hear his super smash bros. music from my room and ugh.

so how many of you are off school this week? or today? i want to host an email chat (because i get bored and then i won't shut up haha.)

so yeah.

bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment