Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Writing Camp: challenge 2

originally, the stories where due the 23rd, but then i realized that i would be out of town so I wouldn't be able to post. so anyway, here are the prompts!

imageimageif you look at the bottom,  it says "I'm lonely." and that's what you have to base your story off of

look at me i'm ugly. that's me in the picture.



so, here is the challenge: you can only use ONE prompt!

mwahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha *evil laugh*

so these are due on the 29th.

bye,

~Kelsi.

8 comments:

  1. wait can i still email you my entry for round one tonight?? or have you cut off a few days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can still email it to me tonight. I should've said that.... whoops

      Delete
    2. okay, kelsi, i think i'm gonna have to pass on this challenge. i didn't think through the dates and my schedule is jam packed rn due to exams, and i really don't have the time i need for this. i'm sorry. :/

      Delete
  2. 1 PROMPT!!!!!! Really?? Ugh, I can't decide!!! Did you get my email for the last challenge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.

      And *inserts evil laugh here* yes, one prompt.

      Delete
    2. Ohhh! You are evil! I think I'll use the third.

      Delete