Friday, December 11, 2015

C.W.W.C. entry #2: Falling Crown

yes i could've come up with another title but i think that is a good title.
.:

"Remember, Anna." said the maid sternly. "You must keep your head up, no matter what, or else the crown falls and it will cause danger to our kingdom." The maid put the crown on my head. It was my coronation day. My mom was queen before. That is, before she passed. And now, today, the ninth of December, I was going to become queen, a month later after Mother passed.

The maid put the crown on my head and I smiled, waved, and got down from the throne, holding up the skirt of my butter-and-mustard yellow dress (the tailor is terrible at making clothes) and walked own the hallway to the parlor. The maid got all the people of the kingdom and shooed them out of the palace, saying "goodbye." to them. Then she walked into the parlor and said to me, "Queen Anna, go upstairs and get some rest. It is 10:00 right now. Goodnight."

I did what she said. I walked up to my room, opened the door, got on my nightgown, and climbed into my bed.
****************************************************************************
The next morning, I awoke to the maid yelling in my ear. I climbed out of bed, put on my crown, and walked slowly, sleepily, down the steps. WITH MY HEAD DOWN. I remembered the maid's stern voice, to keep my head up or else the crown will fall and cause danger to our kingdom. The crown fell down the steps and broke into a million different pieces. The guards heard it crack and ushered me out of the palace, with me still in my nightgown.

The kingdom was in eternal danger

Then a fire started at my friend's grandma's house. The another fire started. Soon, the whole kingdom was engulfed in flames. Then I heard a loud boom. The castle blew up! I raced into the debris to find Anna. Soon, I found her, laying limp on the ground, blood splattered all over her face.

"Anna...." I mumbled softly, while I sobbed, washing away some of the blood on Anna's face.

The end.

yes the story doesn't have a happy ending deal with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment