Saturday, December 5, 2015

C.W.W.C. entry #1, But I am Both

look at it here


 
 
 :
They say to live on one side or the other.
But I live on both.
I am both a princess and a rebel.
The grass shows how rich I am on the princess side,
and the rocky path shows how poor I am on the rebel side.
But I am both.
 
Sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and say,
"Wow, I need to choose if I'll be a rebel or a princess."
But I look again,
And I see
MYSELF
And  say,
"But I am both,
and who cares about that rule
where we have to live on one side
or the other?
I don't.
So I am both,
a princess named Annabella,
and a rebel named Rebella.
And that's all that matters."
 
As of now,
I, Annabella and Rebella,
came to live here in both
the princess and rebel side.
 
And that's all that matters.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo! All of the dragon stories are awesome!

    ReplyDelete