Monday, December 28, 2015

C.W.W.C. entry 7~ Supernatrual Mall Cops.

 :

"I have three for you: Not. A. Chance.":

"Maya, why are we here?" I asked suspiciously to my friend. We were on a mission. We had to find something, someone, and while the leader explained everything, I zoned out, pretending to be interested in the graph that was on the leader's laptop.

"I have three words for you:" sighed Maya. "Supernatural mall cops."

"Huh?" I asked.

"There are supernatural mall cops here, making people into criminals and putting them into jail when they do nothing wrong."

"I don't get it."

"Just follow my lead."

We walked around the mall, hanging out at Dave and Busters later, eating bagels from Einstein Bros. Bagels, and shopping at Forever 21. Then I heard Maya scream, "Up there!!!" She was jumping up and down, pointing to the roof like a two-year-old getting an ice cream cone from the ice cream truck. I looked up. There was an open hole in the roof, from when lightning struck a year ago. A young lady was kneeling on one of the sides, staring down at an old lady. Using her hands, she lifted up the old lady into the air. The old lady looked frightened as she rose up. Then the SMC (supernatural mall cop) spun the old lady in the air, around and around until she was dizzy. Then the SMC whispered "You will be lifted up to a judge and you will tell him you stole something and to put you in jail."

"I will be lifted to a judge and I will tell him I stole something and to put me in jail." the old lady repeated. Then the SMC pushed her hands back and forth, and the old lady fell asleep. The SMC whistled, calling fifteen doves, and put the old lady on the doves. Then the doves flew away.

"Wow." I said under my breath. I never knew that they could do that. I sat down on the massaging chair that was behind me, and closed my eyes. I took three deep breaths and I heard screaming. I popped open my eyes, and me and Maya were up in the air.

We went through the process, like that old lady did.

Then everything went black.



1 comment:

  1. Oooooh! YAY! Let's hope that we will get some more entries this time! I think we will because most people still don't have school and there isn't much Christmas stuff now. :D Lets hope...

    ReplyDelete