Sunday, December 13, 2015

C.W.W.C entry #3: Home

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/16/42/94/164294c77fe63a1e485c2ddd430f5aea.jpg

I stood at the front door of the house. I was an orphan, and I was about to ask another family if they would adopt me. I was pretty sure I would be rejected, like the other 140,000,000 (not really) other times. I mean, I was wearing some nice clothes before, but after running away and police dogs scratching me, my clothes were ragged and torn. I knocked on the door, and an old lady answered.

"Um... hello," I said shakily. "I'm an orphan, and I need someone to adopt me. Will you-" I was cut off by the old lady saying, "Go next door. They will adopt you. It'll be your new home." Then she slammed the door.

I got off the porch and knocked on the door. It was a few minutes before a lady who looked about 30 answered saying, "Welcome! I'm Ms. Johnson, and I have a daughter named Mikaela, who I think you'll get along well with. For a few days, you'll have to sleep on the couch, but other than that, you're good to go! Oh, do you have any allergies?"

"Seafood and Red Dye 40." I said. Ms. Johnson showed me around the house, and as I was coming in, I said quietly, "So this is it. This is home..."


The end

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Especially the ending, it just made me so happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, *sighs*
    Besides, I also can't eat Swedish fish. I have an allergy to red 40 (just not seafood)

    ReplyDelete